The Collect Northwest family of companies have provided effective and compliant debt collections across Oregon, Washington, Idaho and northern California for our financial services partners for more than 55 years! We offer powerful technical capabilities for placements, reporting, and posting all with a SOC-2 compliant environment. Offices in Oregon and Washington, attorney partners throughout the northwest, and industry-leading expertise make Collect Northwest the Best partner for your debt recovery program!
The Collect Northwest Difference:
Get paid sooner, get paid more
At Collect Northwest, we work for you! That may seem simple, but not all debt collection companies share this philosophy. Once you hire us, you will notice it right away in our ‘What do you want done?” attitude. Debt collection is often thought of as a difficult job, but we can do it effectively and at the highest levels while maintaining your company’s positive image. We will customize reporting, follow-up, in-house training, and file transfers that best-suit your needs.
Benefits of Using Collect Northwest:
● Enhance cash flow: With our proven system, you will collect receivables and outstanding balances sooner, improving cash flow, profitability, and your overall bottom line.
● Positive public image: We treat your customers with respect, dignity, and professionalism, always. In fact, being respectful is so important to us; it’s one of our core values.
● Get exceptional results: Our results far exceed the collection industry averages – we consistently bring the most money back for our clients.
● Improve efficiency: Reduce your internal labor costs as your personnel no longer focus on collecting past-due accounts – we do the work and take care of the headaches. This allows your staff to focus on their core areas.
● Refine your process: We continuously work to help improve our clients’ A/R processes, forms, and systems. We provide ongoing education and training opportunities for you through Webinars, training forums, and in-house seminars.
● Stay informed: One of the most frequent complaints we hear from businesses who come to us from other collection agencies is “I never heard from them!” Our Client Service Team will keep in touch with you on a regular and ongoing basis, letting you know the status of your accounts. Or you can build your own reporting process on our Client Web Portal.
● Submit accounts with ease: Our Client Web Portal works as an extension of our office and staff, enabling you to submit and track collections, 24/7, from any computer with Internet access.
● Safeguard your business: Our highly-trained professionals stay up to date with debt collection rules and regulations at the local, state, and federal level.